- I'm happy to serve as program co-chair of the 17th edition of the SCAM conference, welcoming all papers related to source code analysis and manipulation!
- I'm honoured to be a recipient of the ICSME 2016 Distinguished Reviewer award.
- I will be a keynote speaker at the 28th Symposium on Implementation and Application of Functional Languages (IFL2016) on "Functional Programming in an Impure World: a Tool Builder's Perspective".
- Our paper Automated Generalization and Refinement of Code Templates with Ekeko/X won the best tool paper award at the 23rd IEEE International Conference on Software Analysis, Evolution, and Reengineering (SANER 2016)!
From January 2016 onwards, SOFT will
earless project "Secure Coordination of Rich Internet Application Tiers" (promotors at SOFT: Elisa Gonzalez Boix and Coen De Roover).
- The Cha-Q project showcases its first results on "Change-Centric Quality Assurance" in an open tool demonstration event on February 24th, 2015.
- 2017: Program Co-Chair of the 17th Working Conference on Source Code Analysis and Manipulation (SCAM17), PC member of the 33nd ICSME conference (ICSME17), PC member of the 10th Transformation Tool Contest (TTC17).
- 2016: Workshops Co-chair SANER16, PC member of the 32nd ICSME conference (ICSME16), Publications Chair of the 16th SCAM conference (SCAM16), PC member of the 16th SCAM conference, Engineering Track (SCAM16), PC member of the 9th Transformation Tool Contest (TTC16), PC member of the 8th International Workshop on Context-Oriented Programming (COP16), PC member of the NIER and Tools track of VISSOFT16, PhD Jury Member Kristof Van Moffaert (Vrije Universiteit Brussel), Phd Jury Member Kevin Van Vaerenbergh (Vrije Universiteit Brussel), PhD Jury Member Willem De Groef (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven), PhD Jury Member Boris Spasojević (University of Bern), PC member of the SPLASH 2016 Doctoral Symposium.
- 2015: PC member of the NIER and Tools track of VISSOFT15, member of the scientific comittee of the 2015 GTSSE Summer School, PC member of the 15th SCAM Tool Demo Track (SCAM15), PC member of the 8th Transformation Tool Contest (TTC15), PC member of the 7th International Workshop on Context-Oriented Programming (COP15), PC member of ICSMe15 Early Research Achievements track, PhD Jury Member Dries Harnie (Vrije Universiteit Brussel)
- 2014: Program Co-chair of WCRE-CSMR14 Early Research Achievements track, PC member of ICPC14, PC member of ICSMe14 Early Research Achievements track, PC member of ICSMe14 Tool Demo track
- 2013: PC member of WCRE13 Research Tool Demonstration track, PC member of UCAmI13, PC member of WASDeTT13, PhD Jury Member Niels Jonckheere (Vrije Universiteit Brussel)
- 2012: PC Chair of SATToSE12, PC member of UCAmI12, PC member of MidSens12, PC member of Smalltalks12
- 2011: PC member of MidSens11, PC member of Smalltalks11